- All injections are performed at the West Linn Office: 2020 8th Avenue STE. 212, West Linn, OR 97068 Phone: (503)512-1212
- Please check in with the receptionist in our procedure waiting room (at the end of the hallway to the left of our main waiting room)
Blood Thinners/Anicoag Medication
- Please advise our office if you are taking any blood-thinning medications such as Aspirin, Plavix, Coumadin/Warfarin, Lovenox, Xarelto, Eliquis, Pradaxa. The risk of bleeding can be higher while on these medications. Please notify your provider about your blood thinner.
- You must be off antibiotics for 2 weeks prior to any procedure being performed in our office. if you are currently taking antibiotics for an infection, or have completed a course of antibiotics but it has been less than 2 weeks, please let our office know ASAP.
- Patients with diabetes; please discuss with your diabetes doctor for instructions regarding diabetic medications on the day of the procedure.
- You may take all other medications as prescribed by your physicians (unless notified otherwise) the day of your procedure with a small sip of water. Alternatively, you can take your medication after the procedure if it needs to be taken with food or several ounces of liquid.
- Please take a shower or bath the morning of your procedure. This has been shown to decrease the risk of infection from the procedure.
- Please do not wear any lotion or ointments on the day of your procedure as it can interfere with the procedure itself.
- For your safety, please remove all jewelry and discuss any body piercings with the physician prior to your procedure.
- Be prepared to change into a gown as instructed by the nurse/physician.
- Please inform your physician BEFORE your procedure if you have symptoms such as fever/infection, elevated blood sugar, chest pain, shortness of breath, or any other concerning symptoms.