We understand that the Coronavirus(COVID-19) is a concern for all of our patients. We here at WPSC are closely monitoring and following the information provided by the Oregon Health Authority(OHA), Center for Disease Control(CDC), and the World Health Organization(WHO) to do our part to keep you, our patients, as well as our staff, safe.
- Checking as well as recording the temperature of all patients and/or visitors through the use of a no-touch infrared thermometer
- Monitoring the front door entrance closely to ensure that anyone attempting to come into the clinic is properly wearing an Oregon Health Authority-approved face mask.
- Screening all patients at check-in for any signs or symptoms of COVID-19, as well as influenza. We are referring any patients with any symptoms, after physician review, to their PCP’s, Urgent Care, or Emergency Rooms and are rescheduling to minimize the spread of infection so that they may seek proper care to combat the illness.
- Providing hand sanitizer access at check-in, our exam rooms, as well as anti-bacterial hand washing soap in all restrooms.
- The office is being cleaned and disinfected daily as well as we are working to further disinfect any clipboards and pens patients may use throughout the day.
At this time, we are not closing our practice and remain open to help our patients. We are not proactively canceling and rescheduling appointments. We ask that if you are scheduled for an appointment, and are NOT symptomatic, to please come to your appointment.
If you are symptomatic, we ask that if able, you call our office to speak with your care team. We will review the COVID-19 questionnaire over the phone with you, and ask your provider to review. We will reschedule if the provider feels you should seek care for your symptoms.
As more information becomes available, we will continue to update and change our practices and policies to best serve the safety of our patients and our staff.
Willamette Pain & Spine Center Team Phone: (503) 512-1212